MTC Coin recognizes the importance of security researchers in helping keep our community safe. We encourage responsible disclosure of security vulnerabilities via our bug bounty program described on this page.
Responsible disclosure includes
- Providing us a reasonable amount of time to fix the issue before publishing it elsewhere.
- Making a good faith effort to not leak or destroy any MTC Coin user data.
- Not defrauding MTC Coin users or MTC Coin itself in the process of discovery.
In order to encourage responsible disclosure, we promise not to bring legal action against researchers who point out a problem provided they do their best to follow the above guidelines.
Thank you for helping keep the bitcoin community safe!
Reporting security issues
MTC Coin whitehat program is hosted on CrowdCurity security research service. This includes
- Maintaining the rules of the whitehat program and reward list
- Tracking open security issues
- Paying bounties
- Hall of fame
Please read whitehat program rules and report all security issues through CrowdCurity page.